Yoga means ‘yuj’ which means joining, on similar lines our constant efforts are carried on to combine this ancient science with modern science. We are one of the best yoga classes which provides a holistic approach towards the propagation of yoga to the patients as well as yoga enthusiasts. The Yoga department is backed-up by Teachers and Therapists having qualification from Bihar School of Yoga, S Vyasa University and other prestigious Yoga Institutes.
Many real yoga enthusiasts find their personal journey of yoga at a standstill as other priorities of life initiate a huge demand for time and energy. Doing daily task, Jobs and other activities, somehow we do not focus on our health. In a long term its gives us harmful consequences. In the context, daily yoga makes a best way to improve your health and wellness.
Self-assess this course and restore your deterrent to lost balance. Starting each day fresh and high spirits by giving in morning to improve your energy and strength. In Evening we provide rest yoga session. Attending yoga class will help you to boost your energy and focus.
According to research, a daily practice of yoga helps reduces ineffective urges, and increases happy hormones. With the help of yoga , you develop essential skills such as patience, problem-solving, decisiveness, time-management, conflict resolution, teamwork and leadership.
Regular Yoga classes are being conducted at Ace Transdisciplinary Research Centre for people seeking general wellbeing. Traditional cleansing practices like Neti, Kunjal are included in the syllabus of our yoga classes. Quarterly medical and fitness checkups are done for the students to assess the improvement of the health of visitors attending our Yoga classes.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is the best way to improve your health. Yoga provides different types of result for different types of people.
School and college going students may be young, but this does not mean that they are saved from the stresses and pressures of life. Sitting at a desk for hours a day, going back home and putting books on books to complete daily homework tasks, and participating in different extracurricular activities, Increases stress the body and mind. So, let’s talk about the benefits of yoga for children.
- With the help of Yoga children reduces their stress and bring back some peace of mind.
- Yoga helps to improve the memory function in children. It also helps to improve children’s focus and attention span
- Doing regularly Yoga improves children Flexibility, balance and postures.
- Yoga helps to improves students sell controls.
- Yoga helps to improve the quality of sleep.
Yoga is the most powerful tool to improve your health and self-awareness. There are many changes happened in young age. A regularly yoga practice can improve balance the body’s chemistry and physiology and it will benefit the mind, body and soul. So, let’s talk about the benefits of yoga for adults.
- Yoga can reduce stress and anxiety.
- With the help the yoga Improves concentration and energy levels.
- Yoga encourages positive relationship with the body.
- Yoga improves memory retention.
- Yoga creates a deeper sense of self awareness.
The benefits of yoga for women are as ancient as exercise. With a lot of modern research available, understanding of those benefits is better and broader than before. So, let’s talk about the benefits of yoga for adults.
- Yoga helps to Cure Various Health Diseases.
- Yoga is beneficial in relieving stress and discomfort during menopause and even helps get rid of osteoporosis also.
- Women, who attend yoga classes before, during and after pregnancy, have almost no problem during and after childbirth. Practicing yoga regularly during pregnancy can help to give birth to a child naturally and without any complications
- Practicing yoga can improve your fitness and help you achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
- With the help of yoga women easily reduce stress and improve their health.
7.30 to 8.30 am 7.00 to 8.00 pm Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Yoga OPD –
We are one of the renowned yoga to be a pioneer to open a dedicated OPD center for Yoga where we design therapeutic Yoga protocol for patients considering their ailments in co-ordinance of their treating doctors.
11.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday
Monthly seminars and workshops are being conducted on different health issues like Diabetes, Arthritis, Obesity, etc. in the yoga classes conducted by ATRC, for different demographics such as Women, Children, and Senior citizens. Regular Workshops are conducted in industries and corporate for the employees to improve their health, productivity and to increase the cohesiveness between the organization.